“David Freeman Valuations is Melbourne’s largest independently owned valuation service. Founded in 1985 we have vast experience with Art, Antiques, China, Collectables and General Household contents.”
David Freeman Valuations delivers expert valuations, on time, every time, all at extremely competitive rates. Whether you require valuations for Insurance, Market, Family Law, Company Divisions or Deceased Estates. David Freeman can help you with experience, total confidentiality and personal service. David Freeman can also advise you on Purchasing, Disposal Placement and Restoration Services.
David Freeman Valuations is a Government approved valuer under the Cultural Gifts Program for Australian paintings and prints after 1850. We can also supply you with excellent references from some of our many satisfied clients, if required.
Insurance valuations: Retail replacement values
Market valuations: Probate, Deceased Estate, Bankruptcy, liquidation, and receivership (current disposal values).
Family Law: Matrimonial division
Consultation: Restoration, purchase, family distribution, sale, and or disposal.
Great care is taken by David Freeman Valuations in valuing and compiling valuations; we have an extensive library with all the latest books, publications and price record’s as well as a network of other valuers who are expert in their field (i.e.: jewellery).
Fees apply for all valuations and consultations
Fee rate is charged on an hourly basis, currently $198 per hour (includes GST),
Travel charges apply to country and interstate valuations, and are calculated per kilometre.
Administrative charges such as typing, compiling, mailing, and affidavits are also charged on an hourly basis.
Valuations may also be carried out via the Internet and by photographs.
Free appraisals by David Freeman Valuations are usually conducted on Saturdays and Sundays 11am to 3pm, please contact David Freeman for and appointment in the Amanda Addams Auctions office at 75a Tucker Road Bentleigh 3204.
If all goods are placed for auction with Amanda Addams Auctions within a 12 month period you may be eligible for a valuation fee refund..
- A contract (consignment) is entered into between the vendor (or his/her representative) and Amanda Addams Auctions.
- All goods are inspected and valued, in writing.
- A market estimate is established and if required any reserve applied.
- An inventory is prepared; all items are marked with a number to correspond with inventory (for identification).
- All goods are thoroughly researched and placed to maximise their sale potential.
- Full cataloguing is carried out (refer to enclosed catalogue’s)
- Each and every auction is individual and is marketed accordingly, however every auction is advertised in the following: All international auctions website pages such as Find Lots Online, Invaluable, numerous social media pages as well as our own site which has proved to be a very valuable marketing asset: (www.aaauctions.com.au)
- The processing of accounts complies with the “Amanda Addams conditions of Sale” all accounts are settled not before fourteen day’s but before thirty day’s.